Friday 5 February 2016

Top 5 Toys of 2015 - Renewed Kreations

Joe over at Renewed Kreations sent over one of our final Top 5 of 2015 lists featuring a lot of sought-after sofubi pieces from last year! A few of these were lottery-releases - some people have all the luck. Congrats Joe! Hope we all continue to score some great toys in 2016!

5) Hulk Ollie by Mutant Vinyl Hardcore

"This one was special for I always had an idea of how cool it would be to do a Hulk Oliie and MVH made it happen!"

4) Gamaotoko by TKOM

"Tkom really hit this guy on the nail, I've always like the short bulky almost even fatness of figures like this and have even tried to use this style when I'm designing my figures. This is currently my favorite sculpt."

3) Domino Jack by Paul Kaiju

"My first PK figure, so it'll always be special. I loved this sculpt from the first reveal. This was scored at Dcon 2015."

2) Serpent Sata by Splurrt

"This little figure has so many great things that I love, I love mummy's and ancient Egypt, that whole time period is so interesting to me so it's only natural I really dig this figure."

1) Pushead Siamese Skull Orm by Secret Base

"The marbling on these figures are truly beautiful. The colors are so vibrant it stands out so much, no matter what's on your shelf this piece won't be blend in."

No comments:

Post a Comment