Tuesday 29 April 2014

Top 5 Toys - drone207A

5) Android Mini Collectible (Artist MAD) by Dyzplastic

"Love technology, love gear. I have a gaming PC and many gadgets and consoles. I have a Android phone... why?... Cause I know my shit! This little guy combines my love of technology and street art. He's dope!"

4) Joker (Clown Leader) by McFarlane Toys

"AKIRA has to be one of, if not the best Japanese manga ever written/drawn. The Joker is in the anime briefly, but plays a much larger role in the Manga. Whilst I have many other AKIRA figures and statues I absolutely love this one the most."

3) TMNT (Eastman & Laird style) by NECA

"Loved TMNT as long as I can remember... but especially the Eastman and Laird black and white comics. Back then the only time you would see the Turtles in colour was on the cover of the comics where they all wore a red bandanna. The different colours were introduced later on to make them easier to separate and market. Hence the Michelangelo wearing red."

2) WWR MK2 BRAMBLE by 3A

"Ashley Wood is an amazing artist and Australian to boot. His art for Metal Gear Solid is fantastic and his toy line 3A is even better. Although usually out of my price range, couldn't stop myself from picking this up at Nakano Broadway in Tokyo."

1) UNKLE Kubrick by Medicom

"This guy guards my desk. His watchful red eyes ward off evil! Been a fan of Futura for some time. Love this figure."

No comments:

Post a Comment